EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Then he completed postgraduate studies “Taxes and Treasury” at the Poznań University of Economics. He also completed doctoral studies at the Department of Administrative Law and Administration Science of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
He obtained the title of doctor of legal sciences on the basis of his doctoral dissertation entitled “Universal public law (administrative and tax) succession in transformations, mergers and divisions of companies”, whose promoter was prof. Krystian M. Ziemski.
He completed legal training in court. He obtained the title of attorney-at-law and then a lawyer.
He has extensive professional experience in the field of transactions both on the part of buyers and sellers, as well as in the preparation of the subject of the transaction. He also advises management boards of companies, supervisory boards and shareholders, among others, on: matters which are the subject of disputes between the bodies of companies or shareholders. He also specialises in the construction, negotiation, interpretation and performance of contracts (with particular emphasis on contracts related to transactions, IA, SHA, investment contracts, including line investments, IT contracts). He represents clients in disputes of great importance to them.
- M&A (mergers, divisions, transformations, restructuring),
- companies, corporate and tax consultancy, including administrative regulations relating to companies and other organisational units (including with the participation of the State Treasury or local government units),
- disputes and proceedings (civil, administrative, tax, customs and tax, judicial and administrative),
MEMBERSHIP IN ORGANISATIONS AND INITIATIVES
- Assistant Professor of the University of Social Skills in Poznań, where he lectures on commercial and civil law,
- Lecturer in commercial law at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities,
- Member of the Greater Poland Bar Association
- “Prof. Krystian Ziemski, dr. Jędrzej Jakubowicz, The impact of administrative and legal regulations relating to singular successions on the legal consequences in the field of universal administrative and legal succession on the example of succession specified in the code of commercial companies”, publication to the jubilee book dedicated to prof. Andrzej Kidyba
- “Universal public-law (administrative and tax) succession in mergers, transformations and divisions of companies, a monograph”
- “Ways to convert receivables to shares – tax consequences”, Przegląd Podatkowy [Tax Law Review]