GŁOWACKI I WSPÓLNICY is a complete advisory team on the tax advisory market.
We are a consulting company providing legal services in the tax advisory market.
Our unique team of specialists can comprehensively guide clients at every important stage of their business.
We provide legal advice on:
- Tax audits
- Tax inspections and tax proceedings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transformations of the form of conducting business activity
Not only do our experts provide security in the field of tax advice, but they also provide comprehensive services with regard to criminal and fiscal law. In addition to the area of tax consulting, our specialists offer services to support the day-to-day running of the business.
Knowledge rich in experience.
GŁOWACKI I WSPÓLNICY are professionals who combine theory with experience, acting at every level of business activity.
- at the level of day-to-day operations – offering tax audits, preparation and evaluation of concluded commercial agreements, advice in emergency situations related to tax investigation,
- at the supervisory level – by offering tax audits that minimise the tax risk, preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- at the owner level – providing advice on the optimal form of conducting business activities.
- Dr Mateusz Gogol – tax advisor with extensive experience in tax proceedings, represents clients both before tax authorities and administrative courts. As part of current legal counselling he advises in the field of value added tax, corporate and personal income tax and sugar tax.
- A graduate of legal studies at the Kozminski University in Warsaw, postgraduate studies at the same university, currently attends a doctoral seminar in law. He completed the level I course for candidates for accountants and the Certificate Specialist Course in International and Domestic Transfer Pricing supported by the TPE® certificate.
- Author of publications in the Monitor Podatkowy (Tax Gazette), Kwartalnik Podatkowy (Tax Quarterly) and Procedury Administracyjne i Podatkowe (Administrative and Tax Procedures).
- Rita Świętek – specialises in tax law and administrative law, with particular emphasis on public procurement law. Legal representative of taxpayers before tax authorities, administrative authorities, courts, tax investigation authorities and customs authorities. She provides tax advice to clients in the infrastructure and energy, real estate, and construction industries. She has extensive professional experience in the field of local government law, including taxes and local fees, with particular emphasis on property tax.
- She advises entrepreneurs in obtaining decisions, permits, concessions and licenses, in particular in the field of land management, construction law, real estate management, environmental protection and water law.
- She completed legal studies at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. A graduate of postgraduate studies in Taxes and Public Finance at the Poznań University of Economics and Business.