EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
Attorney-at-law since 1997.
Assistant in the Department of Civil, Commercial and Insurance Law of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
Lecturer at the Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (OIRP) in Poznań.
Extensive professional experience in evaluating and managing legal risk, negotiating and constructing contracts, conducting and settling disputes, including 20 years of experience as a domain arbitrator, more than 10 years of experience in the Polish Football Association (PZPN) disciplinary bodies.
- transactions; acquisitions and divestitures
- companies and corporate conflicts
- disputes concerning intellectual property,
- consultancy in the field of infrastructure investments,
- IT and IP management and protection
- securities and capital market instruments.
MEMBERSHIP IN ORGANISATIONS AND INITIATIVES
- domain arbitrator at the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications,
- arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration of the Leviathan Confederation,
- Chairman of the Supreme Board of Appeal of the Polish Football Association,
- Member of the supervisory boards of public companies, including National Investment Funds and State Treasury companies such as Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A. (Industrial Development Agency JSC), INEA S.A., Komputronik S.A. BBI Development S.A., Zeneris S.A., Vistula S.A.
- Member of the Association for the Protection of Industrial Property as part of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the Association for Competition Law
- ‘Does the coronavirus exempt entrepreneurs from the obligation to comply with contracts?” Forbes
- “Internet domain name as a component of the company; selected structural issues. Legal conditions for the transfer of rights to an Internet domain name as part of the sale of an enterprise uno actu”, Domeny internetowe. Teoria i Praktyka. [Internet Domains. Theory and Practice].
- “IT implementations – problems and challenges”, CXO
- “Disciplinary responsibility of sports clubs, selected issues on the example of disciplinary regulations of the Polish Football Association”, The legal aspects of the functioning of sports federations.