EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. She also completed one-year studies in the field of taxation and treasury at the Poznań University of Economics in Poznan.
A long-term employee of the local government unit, member of supervisory boards. She has experience in conducting construction investment processes for public and private entities. She advises at all stages of public procurement procedures. She supports entrepreneurs in obtaining administrative decisions. Lecturer during trainings and workshops in the field of waste management and municipal management.
- public contracts,
- infrastructure investments,
- real estate and the construction process,
- environmental protection and waste management,
- local government
MEMBERSHIP IN ORGANISATIONS AND INITIATIVES
- Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law in Poznań
- “Sources of failures of PPP projects” [in:] Public-Private Partnership Bulletin 2/2019, Public-Private Partnership
- “The prices of flats will rise – developers warn against amending the development law”, Rzeczpospolita daily
- “The legality of random sobriety control can be defended”, Rzeczpospolita