Public capital market
PUBLIC CAPITAL MARKET
We advise on the issue and trading of securities and other financial instruments on the public capital market.
We provide legal services to companies in the process of going public with their securities, our activities include:
- conducting a legal audit of the issuer in terms of and in the scope of identification of legal risk factors related to the issuer’s activity and operation to be disclosed in the relevant information document (information memorandum/prospectus/information document),
- developing recommendations as to steps that can be taken by the issuer to minimise legal risks and providing legal support for the issuer in undertaking these activities,
- advising on and developing the necessary documentation to prepare the issuer for going public, including the implementation of corporate governance principles,
- legal support in developing the project implementation schedule,
- drafting of the legal part of the relevant information document,
- representation in proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, competent bodies of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the National Securities Depository.