EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. She completed postgraduate studies in the field of “Intellectual Property Law” at the Faculty of Law of the University of Warsaw and postgraduate studies in the field of “Labour Law” at the Faculty of Law of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
She completed legal training in court. She obtained the professional title of mediator. She is a qualified mediator in civil cases.
She provides legal assistance in civil and economic cases, in particular related to the handling of infrastructure investments (including for public finance sector entities).
She specialises in intellectual property law, legal aspects of conducting business activity on the Internet. She advises on matters related to the protection of personal rights, combating unfair competition, trademarks, IT implementations.
She deals with labour law – she provides assistance in employee matters in the field of individual employment relations, as well as in the processes of restructuring and disintegration of employee teams, collective labour law and all other forms of employment, e.g. managerial contracts.
She represents clients in litigation, including arbitration.
- investments, construction contracts,
- intellectual property,
- abour law,
MEMBERSHIP IN ORGANISATIONS AND INITIATIVES
- Member of the Association for the Protection of Industrial Property as part of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI),
- Member of the Association of Competition Law,
- IP Friendly Expert – Accelerated Disputed Procedure (PPS) for participants of trade fairs organised by Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o.,
- Member of the Bar association of Attorneys-at-Law in Poznań
- “Prof. Krystian Ziemski, dr. Jędrzej Jakubowicz, The impact of administrative and legal regulations relating to singular successions on the legal consequences in the field of universal administrative and legal succession on the example of succession specified in the code of commercial companies”, publication to the jubilee book dedicated to prof. Andrzej Kidyba
- “Universal public-law (administrative and tax) succession in mergers, transformations and divisions of companies, a monograph”
- “Ways to convert receivables to shares – tax consequences”, Przegląd Podatkowy [Tax Law Review]