We provide comprehensive legal services for infrastructure investments. We offer assistance in this area to both public entities and private entrepreneurs. We advise at every stage of project implementation.
Depending on the type of investment, our legal assistance services include in particular:
- preparation of an opinion on the legal conditions for the implementation of a given investment, in particular obligations to meet the requirements of public law,
- support in the conduct of public procurement procedures, also at the stage of using legal remedies by contractors,
- support in running the offer procedure by entities from the private sector,
- drawing up, reviewing and negotiating agreements concluded in connection with the implementation of infrastructure investments, including, inter alia, construction works agreements (also based on FIDIC standards), design work agreements, agreements for investor supervision, agreements with contractors and subcontractors as well as consultancy at the stage of the execution of concluded agreements,
- ng on behalf of the Client in front of other project participants and legal representation in the event of disputes related to implementation of the a given investment, reported complaints and the use of guarantees,
- conducting an examination of the legal status of real estate and an analysis of the possibility of its development in terms of the provisions on spatial planning and development,
- assistance in obtaining relevant permits and approvals, including representation in proceedings before competent public administrative authorities.