We provide comprehensive advice on the copyright aspects of running a business, including:
- preparing comprehensive legal opinions on all types of works and objects of related rights (artistic performances, phonograms, videograms, broadcasts),
- drafting agreements covering copyright issues, including those concerning the transfer of copyright, regulating the conditions of use of a work (licence agreements), relating to making and disposing of elaborations of other people’s works,
- analysing the legal situation relating to the various uses of works,
- conducting an examination of the legal status of intangible property with a view to possible claims by third parties and to determine the limits of permissible use,
- providinge representation in contacts with organisations for collective management of copyright and related rights.