Companies and corporate governance
We provide comprehensive services for all matters related to the establishment and operation of commercial law companies and partnerships. At the stage of company formation, we assist in choosing appropriate solutions concerning the company’s internal structure so as to ensure proper relations between owners, supervisors and managers. In this respect, we develop, among others:
- drafts of articles of association, statutes and relevant by-laws,
- drafts of agreements between shareholders regulating matters not covered by articles of association or statutes,
- management contracts,
- incentive programmes for managers based on the acquisition of company shares.
Furthermore, advising on corporate conflicts is one of our key areas of focus. We provide assistance both to shareholders of companies in disputes between owners and in disputes at other levels of the corporate structure. We support Clients in company acquisitions, as well as helping in defence against hostile takeovers.
Comprehensive service in the field of corporate conflicts includes:
- constructing conflict tactics, including possible action scenarios and their consequences,
- initiating action at the corporate level,
- drafting all documents related to a given dispute,
- continuation of disputes as part of court and arbitration proceedings,
- negotiating agreements ending a given dispute.
We also provide legal services for shareholders’ meetings and general assemblies, support for company transformations, and acquisitions and mergers, support for new share issues, as well as redemption of participation units. We represent companies in registration and other court proceedings in corporate matters.
We deal with corporate governance issues of public companies.